Tower 7’s Response To
"...the health, safety and happiness of our members stand above all else."
We believe the best way to begin any policy is reminding both workers and our members: the success of our shared space relies completely on the respect and care for all individuals who come through our doors. Thus, the health, safety and happiness of our members, workers, and visitors stand above all else.
Without them we wouldn’t be.
Therefore, as we navigate this brave new world, rest assured all of the following measures have been and will continue to be implemented for the wellbeing of Co-work at Tower 7 members.
All members and visitors are kindly requested to follow all of these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This COVID policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
Following Mr. Clean's advice,
we are implementing the following:
General rules of thumb for hygiene practices:
For all, regardless of specific exposure risks, it is always a good practice to:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if sick.
- Recognize personal risk factors. According to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), certain people, including older adults and those with underlying conditions such as heart or lung disease or diabetes, are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19.